Moss Ball Planters – Japanese Art For Your Home
Have you ever stumbled across a moss ball planter, its vibrant greenery catching your eye, and wondered how you could bring such enchanting beauty into your own home? Today, we’re diving deep into the world of these beguiling plant creations, known more traditionally as Kokedama moss balls.
Originating from Japan, the Kokedama, or Japanese moss ball, is a centuries-old form of garden art that is now making a grand entrance into homes and hearts across the globe. With a moss ball planter, you’re not just bringing home a plant, but a living piece of art that breathes life into any space.
What’s Are Moss Ball Planters?
The term Kokedama translates to “moss ball” in Japanese, and that’s exactly what it is—a ball of soil, enveloped by lush moss, from which an ornamental plant springs forth. The entire ball is typically hung from a string, creating a stunning aerial display that can transform any room into a verdant paradise.
Remember, a moss ball planter isn’t just a plant—it’s a living piece of art, a conversation starter, and a tangible piece of Japanese culture.
So why wait? Start your Kokedama journey today! 🌱
Why Should You Buy Kokedama?
[amazon box =”B09M8BBWZY”]
If you want to arrange your plants unusually, consider using Kokedama as an organic pot. The original frame will keep your plants secure and provide you with further advantages:
- It can be used with many different types of plants, including such demanding ones as orchids and citrus trees. You can grow grass, herbs, and ferns in these planters. Kokedama is good both for annuals and perennials. Even bulbs come up in such a pot!
- You can hang them indoors and out, place them in a bowl, or incorporate them into other decorative compositions. Wherever you choose to place this organic art object, the strong Japanese style will appear.
- It has high decorative promise. You can apply these moss balls as you like, mixing them with any other items. Kokedama can be wrapped with various materials like colored fabric, wire, threads, or twine.
- These planters save a lot of space. You can arrange a beautiful hanging garden with a convenient approach to the plants.
- Organic moss is a good air purifier, contributing to a healthy environment.
Kokedama is a perfect pot for plants with various requirements. It is water-absorbing and corrosion-resistant. The transpiring material allows the root system to be properly ventilated, so water stagnation and mold never damage the plant.