There is a strikingly beautiful tree family known as Rosaceae that is notable for its splendid blossom. Its Prunus genus includes a range of trees bursting with multiple delicate, commonly pink or white flowers every spring. You definitely know such species as the Japanese cherry or Prunus serrulata. This is the legendary Sakura, a national flower of Japan, representing beauty and peace.
It is possible to invite this subtle and sophisticated splendor to your house without visiting Tokyo or exerting much effort. Bonsai Japanese Sakura brings the same cherry blossom in miniature. It is easily adapted to life in the house. The delicate silkiness of the blossoms looks as magical as the tree that the Japanese so admire. The picture is completed with a curved shape of the trunk with a lifelike texture.
- Bonsai tree are pruned miniature landscapes that are still in awe like a big tree, make living room decor more tasteful and artistic. and symbolizes wealth, good luck, noble and accomplishment.
- A real zen garden bonsai takes years to fully grown, but the artificial plants bonsai faux plants indoor never needs to be watered and trimmed or taken out to the sun, gives a lush green decor and artistic in any space.
- Artificial plants bonsai tree will be arrived in compact packaging, leaves will be compressed. Please follow the packaging instructions method to restore the beautiful shape after opening the package.
- Fake plants bonsai tree overall Height 9.5 inches, width 12 inches (Oval pots height 2 inches, long diameter 6.3 inches), Fit room decor for bedroom aesthetic, bookshelf, office desk , terrace, windowsill, living room, hall, vestibule etc.
- Handicrafts decorations not be 100% flawless, but if you aren't happy with fake plants for any reason, let us know and we give you a solution. Your satisfaction is our pursued goal!
The bonsai can reach a height of 130 cm. There are smaller ones with a height of 8 cm. Its amazing flowers are not always bright pink. There are various hues, so with this tree, you can easily fill the house with an amazing mood and positive emotions.
Growing Cherry Blossoms From Seed
You should place the seeds into the container with warm water. Let them alone for 24 hours. Then, take them out and put them on a paper towel dampened with a peroxide water solution (5 parts water to 1-part peroxide). To keep the needed level of moisture, put the towel into a plastic bag with a ziplock. Keep the wrapped seeds in your fridge for 2-3 months.
When you see the sprouts in the above-mentioned period, you should plant them in a pot filled with seed starting mix.
Keep in mind that Japanese cherry trees need a deep pot as their roots are long. If you want it to be small, you can ignore this recommendation.
Keep the pot in a warm place, avoiding direct sunlight. The potting soil should be kept moist at all times.
You can expect germination in 2–8 weeks. However, sometimes it can happen next year. Continue to take care of your seeds and you will be rewarded for your patience. Moving forward, the plant can be transplanted into a larger pot or into the soil outdoors. In the latter case, it requires protection in the winter.
Last update on 2023-10-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API