Best Places To Visit In Japan
Our Japan Travel Guide
Read our latest Japan Travel and Living Guides
About Fly Japan / fly-jpn
Are you thinking of moving to Japan soon but you’re not sure what to expect? You’ve come to the right place!
Moving to a new country can be scary and exciting at the same time. It requires great courage, especially when moving to a country with a culture and language that you’re not familiar with.
So here at fly-jpn.com, we have put together multiple guides on all things Japan-related. We aim to help all foreigners prepare for their big move to the beautiful and, sometimes, overwhelming country of Japan.
Japan is a fantastic country to live in, so it’s no wonder why more and more foreigners are moving here to start a new life. It is safe, accessible, clean, and offers plenty of great opportunities. From the busy and modern streets of Tokyo to the traditional and historical life of Kyoto, moving to Japan certainly presents a fascinating experience for all foreigners.
To get started, check out our blog page and choose the prefecture below to learn more about the place.
- Fly – we’ll share tips on the best time to fly to Japan and what to pack, depending on which season you will be arriving in the country.
- Move – our moving guide includes all the necessary steps that you need to take for an easier and smoother way of transitioning to life in Japan.
- Live – read our guide on how to prepare for and settle into your new life in Japan, along with tips on how to adapt to the culture and make friends with Japanese locals.
- Work – gather ideas and tips on how to search for job opportunities and successfully land your first job in Japan despite the language barrier.
- Enjoy – last but not the least, we’ll share fun ways on how to enjoy your new life in Japan. We’ll offer tips on the best places to hang out and meet fellow expats and how to make the most of your stay in Japan.